- RSS Channel Showcase 9596325
- RSS Channel Showcase 3967010
- RSS Channel Showcase 4603363
- RSS Channel Showcase 7265375
Articles on this Page
- 04/11/18--06:19: _Naked Hub Rolls Out...
- 04/22/18--23:45: _Turning Nanjing’s H...
- 04/24/18--02:02: _Why a European Deve...
- 04/27/18--22:46: _China’s Elderly Car...
- 04/30/18--01:47: _Why Flexible Workin...
- 05/13/18--21:26: _How AmCham China Fo...
- 06/05/18--01:20: _Why South Korea is ...
- 06/22/18--07:36: _Why Investors are T...
- 07/17/18--00:05: _Australia Bids to B...
- 07/19/18--19:43: _Benoy Blends Herita...
- 07/29/18--17:00: _Hines Lands Chinese...
- 08/09/18--03:13: _Kardan Land Helps P...
- 08/12/18--22:08: _Hong Kong Retail Pi...
- 08/29/18--19:19: _Benoy Looks Forward...
- 08/30/18--02:47: _Business as Normal ...
- 09/05/18--17:58: _Cushman & Wakefield...
- 09/19/18--02:14: _How to Build 970 Ho...
- 09/21/18--20:25: _Foreign Investors t...
- 04/11/18--06:19: Naked Hub Rolls Out Automated Co-Working With Launch of naked Hub GO
- 04/22/18--23:45: Turning Nanjing’s Historic Waterfront into a Social Shopping Hub
- 04/27/18--22:46: China’s Elderly Care Sector Brings Maturing Investment Opportunities
- 04/30/18--01:47: Why Flexible Working is the Way Forward
- 05/13/18--21:26: How AmCham China Found a Home in naked Hub’s New Sanlitun Centre
- 06/05/18--01:20: Why South Korea is Set for a Logistics Boom
- 07/17/18--00:05: Australia Bids to Be Top Destination for Chinese Property Investors
- 07/19/18--19:43: Benoy Blends Heritage and Innovation with New Hangzhou Art Center
- 07/29/18--17:00: Hines Lands Chinese Financial Giant at One Museum Place in Shanghai
- 08/09/18--03:13: Kardan Land Helps Put Dalian on the Map
- 08/12/18--22:08: Hong Kong Retail Picks Up After Four Year Slump
- 08/30/18--02:47: Business as Normal While Geobear Shores Up Sinking Floors
- 09/05/18--17:58: Cushman & Wakefield Named Top China Agency as Market Surges
- 09/19/18--02:14: How to Build 970 Homes Above a Hong Kong MTR Station
- 09/21/18--20:25: Foreign Investors to Fill Funding Gap in Chinese Real Estate
naked Hub, the biggest premium coworking operator in Asia, has become the first flexible office provider to offer online, on-demand access to space with the launch this week of its naked Hub GO service.
Coming just two months after the... Read More>>
The post Naked Hub Rolls Out Automated Co-Working With Launch of naked Hub GO appeared first on Mingtiandi.
naked Hub GO provides the world's first automated co-working service
The city of Nanjing is undertaking a $2 billion project to rebuild a three-kilometre stretch of riverfront which has long been home to an array of decaying factories and workshops, into a new urban district providing homes, workplaces and centres... Read More>>
The post Turning Nanjing’s Historic Waterfront into a Social Shopping Hub appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Each year, investors, analysts and consultants devote considerable energy in researching which cities in the region are most favourable for real estate investment. Industry think tanks rank dozens of urban centres for their investment potential and top... Read More>>
The post Why a European Developer Took to the Streets of China to Build a Successful Shopping Centre appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Kardan Land CEO Walter Van Damme signs off on the company's Dalian project
Earlier this month, Australia’s largest provider of senior housing entered the China market for the first time, taking advantage of what many investors see as one of the biggest opportunities in the country’s fast-growing real estate market.
A forecast by... Read More>>
The post China’s Elderly Care Sector Brings Maturing Investment Opportunities appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Steven Xing of JLL
The way in which we think about offices, how we work, and how we improve productivity, has been changing. Demand for co-working space has been part of this transformation as businesses are waking up to the fact that shared office... Read More>>
Regus provides workplaces for more than 2.5 million professionals globally
When the American Chamber of Commerce in China decided to move its Beijing headquarters, the organisation that represents 900 American companies across the mainland chose a co-working centre for its new home in the Chinese capital.
This past January, AmCham... Read More>>
The post How AmCham China Found a Home in naked Hub’s New Sanlitun Centre appeared first on Mingtiandi.
International investors are turning their attention to South Korean logistics as the country’s significant e-commerce market ushers in a new generation of real estate.
At 18 percent, South Korea’s ecommerce penetration rate – the percentage of sales made online compared... Read More>>
With tourism in Japan booming and the 2020 Olympic Games on the horizon, investors have been taking a closer look at the country’s hotels.
Over 28.7 million travelers descended on Japan in 2017, up 19 percent from the previous year,... Read More>>
The post Why Investors are Taking Note of Japan’s Tourism Boom in the Run-Up to Tokyo 2020 appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Australia is closing in on the United States to become the primary destination for Chinese offshore capital as domestic regulation forces Chinese investors diversify their strategies.
Australia is the second largest recipient of Chinese overseas capital after the United States,... Read More>>
The post Australia Bids to Be Top Destination for Chinese Property Investors appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Michael Zhang, Head of the China Desk at JLL Australia.
The eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou has sought to raise its profile as a centre of both innovation and culture, equally notable for its UNESCO World Heritage sites and its tech credentials as home to e-commerce giant Alibaba.
Within this... Read More>>
The post Benoy Blends Heritage and Innovation with New Hangzhou Art Center appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Benoy’s Qin Pang wants to design a world-leading research hub in Shanghai
One Museum Place, a 60-storey skyscraper in the heart of Shanghai’s Jing’an district has landed one of China’s largest securities companies at the newly-completed premium Grade A office tower by US-based developer Hines.
Guotai Junan Securities and its subsidiary Guotai... Read More>>
The post Hines Lands Chinese Financial Giant at One Museum Place in Shanghai appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Josh Lindberg of Hines
When Kardan NV first ventured into the Chinese market more than a decade ago, the European developer focussed on riding the urbanisation wave by building up a portfolio of residential projects in fast-growing second-tier and third-tier markets across the mainland.
... Read More>>
Walter Van Damme, CEO of Kardan Land China
After years of slowing sales, Hong Kong’s retail market has started to pick up, signalling good news for occupiers and investors alike.
For almost four years, the retail market has seen decreasing sales, primarily owing to a slowdown in the... Read More>>
Global design firm Benoy has created some of China’s most distinctive architectural landmarks since the UK-based studio first opened its doors in Shanghai in 2008. Today, as the firm celebrates the ten-year anniversary of its first office in mainland China,... Read More>>
The post Benoy Looks Forward to Next 10 Years – One Decade After Opening Shanghai Studio appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Buildings are heavy, and sometimes the weight of all that steel and concrete is too much to bear. A sinking floor, cracking wall or misaligned racking can bring a business to a halt while the facility is stabilised. Traditional fixes... Read More>>
The post Business as Normal While Geobear Shores Up Sinking Floors appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Geobear Asia Team
Finance industry journal Euromoney named Cushman & Wakefield the top China real estate agency in 2018, as the global property consultancy leveraged a surging investment market for mainland properties to scoop up the top slot for the second consecutive year.
... Read More>>
The post Cushman & Wakefield Named Top China Agency as Market Surges appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Hong Kong’s Mass Transit Railway system has nearly doubled in capacity over the last twenty years, helping to make developer CK Asset’s Ocean Pride project – which connects directly to the Tsuen Wan West MTR station in the New Territories... Read More>>
The post How to Build 970 Homes Above a Hong Kong MTR Station appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Ocean Pride in April 2018
Tough credit conditions in China’s real estate market are giving foreign investors the upper hand, a favourable advantage that has been encouraging big global funds to pile in.
Financing costs for Chinese developers, China’s primary real estate dealmakers, have been... Read More>>
The post Foreign Investors to Fill Funding Gap in Chinese Real Estate appeared first on Mingtiandi.
Eddie Yeh, Head of Corporate Finance, JLL Greater China